Wondering about your daily budget in China? Check out this article for all information about the budget you need.
Chinese breakfast costs
Chinese breakfast: 10 RMB (€1,20)
Western breakfast in hostel: 25 RMB (€3)
*both are included tea/coffee/juice.
Budget for a lunch in China
Noodles, Egg fried rice, Rice with meat, Noodle soup, Dumplings: 8 RMB – 15 RMB (€1 – €1,70)
Dinner budget in China
Cheaper restaurants: 10 RMB (€1,20)
More expensive restaurants: 35 RMB (€4)
Dorm price in a Chinese hostel
Price for a bed in a dorm: 30 – 60 RMB (€3 – €7)
- Water bottle 0,5 Litre: 1 RMB / €0,10
- Water bottle 1,5 Litre: 2,5 RMB / €0,27
- Beer at shop or restaurant (0,33 Litre): 4 RMB / €0,50
- Soft ice at McDonalds: 2 RMB / €0,30
- Big Mac menu at McDonalds: 21 RMB / €2,50
One thought to “Daily budget for a backpacker in China”
Great job sharing all these information! This is very helpful, a lot of budget travelers today are looking into China and these would definitely help them pre-plan their trip.